Options

Why did the price of my account DOUBLE?

PhotolisticPhotolistic Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
edited October 29, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I was paying $150 for the top package here on smugmug. Now it says its $300 now and wont let me upload pictures? WTF????!?!? My clients are pissed and I dont have $300! I only budgeted $150 for my website this year and there was no warning about this?

Is this going to go up more next year? I am super pissed right now!

Comments

• Options
    mbellotmbellot Registered Users Posts: 465 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    I was paying $150 for the top package here on smugmug. Now it says its $300 now and wont let me upload pictures? WTF????!?!? My clients are pissed and I dont have $300! I only budgeted $150 for my website this year and there was no warning about this?

Is this going to go up more next year? I am super pissed right now!

Where have you been? The price went from $150 for "Pro" to $300 (new, or $250 if you were an existing customer) over a year ago.

You can get the severely crippled ability to sell pictures with a "Portfolio" account for $150/year, but be warned... it includes only ONE active price list.

If you need to sell prints for varying cost based on client then you MUST have a "Business" account (for $250/$300 per year).

Welcome to the new SmugMug.
  • Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    We announced the price increase last year. Sorry if you missed the communication! This blog post has the same information that we sent to you through email. Your renewal at the Business plan level will be $250.
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero