Options

Shocked that swipe gestures are missing

bkrodgersbkrodgers Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
edited October 30, 2013 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I'm really shocked that swipe gestures are missing from the new smugmug. This is a basic feature that users expect, and the lack of it makes the site feel broken. I've seen users trying to browse a gallery of mine on their phones, and they are confused when they try to swipe from picture to picture and nothing happens. While you might consider this a feature request, it's such a basic feature that I'd consider it a bug that it's missing.

I did add it to the feedback site here:
http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug/suggestions/4455429-add-swipe-gestures-to-browse-between-photos

Comments

• Options
    bkrodgersbkrodgers Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited September 20, 2013
    Not sure if I really posted this in the active bug list myself, or if a mod has already confirmed they're considering it a bug and moved it here. If I did it myself (i didn't think I could, but it looks like it isn't locked after all), it was a mistake and please feel free to move it wherever you think it should be. Of course, if a mod moved it here because it is being considered an active bug (as I think it should be since it's missing commonly expected behavior), I'm very glad to hear that!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited October 30, 2013