Options

Smugmug messed up my logo size, and I can't change it

mrigloomrigloo Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
edited October 31, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I hadn't logged in for a week or so, so it definitely wasn't anything to do with me. I visited my website and found my logo had been enlarged so it doesn't appear correctly on my site. I've tried to remove the content block that contains it, and although it appears to get removed as soon as I click 'done' and 'publish' the content block re-appears with my logo still screwed.

Any ideas please?

Thanks

www.mattdavisphoto.co.uk

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    This is what I see - is this too large? I'm not sure of the fix but thought I would show you what I see.
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2013
    Thanks Chancy but I fixed it in the meantime! It still wouldn't allow me to delete the content block, although that doesn't really matter now it's fixed.
  • Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    How did you fix it? I could only see the option to affect the width of the block, which it seemed to me would be not proportionate. That left me thinking you would have to replace the image with a smaller one.
  • Options
    edited October 31, 2013
    I changed the photo size option to 'original'. I've no idea why this had changed previously - it's not something I would have even clicked on, as it worked fine from the start. I think something odd is going on with Smugmug - I just logged in to find an entire page missing from my website. I've got it back now, after trying various things, but it was there last time I looked and yet I haven't changed a single thing before I noticed it had disappeared.