Options

navigation bar links

upthegroveupthegrove Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited November 4, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I am about to launch the new smugmug reluctantly! I finally have my legacy site EXACTLY the way I wanted it, so it has taken awhile to get the courage to start customizing the new one. I have chosen a them, placed my logo and photo, created a menu bar. My problem is directing the menu to correct pages. Would anyone be able to look at my site and help?

www.upthegrovephotography.com

I need pricing, what to expect, client questionnaire, wardrobe ideas, contact me. I have all the info in my old site html.

thanks for your help,

Holly

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited November 3, 2013
    For each in NewSmug in the "link to" drop pick "Page | Choose" and browse to the page and click it.

Edit: or like I did it, open another browser window for browsing to the page you want then copy link
    and paste the link in the other window where you're editing your menu.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited November 3, 2013
    Thanks for all your help!

I was able to choose the gallery pages, and create a drop down menu, looks good. Only problem is there is some javascript at the top of almost all of my galleries (not sure how to remove). This is script I put on my old site to have a slideshow on my gallery pages. My website is www.upthegrovephotography.com if you want to look.

About Me page has 2 photos, only need one.

The font throughout my body of my site is too small and need it centered on my pages.

I used to have a client questionnaire that linked to www.jotform.com with a custom form. On that site you can get an embedded link to copy to your site. I have tried to figure this out on the new site, but unsuccessful.

I went ahead and published my site, as I feel like it's getting where it needs to be. I really like the new look.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2013
    upthegrove wrote: »
    Thanks for all your help!

I was able to choose the gallery pages, and create a drop down menu, looks good. Only problem is there is some javascript at the top of almost all of my galleries (not sure how to remove). This is script I put on my old site to have a slideshow on my gallery pages. My website is www.upthegrovephotography.com if you want to look.

About Me page has 2 photos, only need one.

Click customize > gallery settings. You can remove the old script there in the descriptions.

About Me page:
    Click customize > gallery settings
    Remove the image in the description.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited November 4, 2013
    got those two issues resolved, thanks!

Can you help with these:

The font throughout my body of my site is too small and need it centered on my pages.

I used to have a client questionnaire that linked to www.jotform.com with a custom form. On that site you can get an embedded link to copy to your site. I have tried to figure this out on the new site, but unsuccessful.