Options

Credit card not accepted

PhotolisticPhotolistic Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
edited November 11, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am trying to pay for my site subscription and no matter what card I use it says their is a problem saving my information?

my site is not working for my clients and they are getting pissed!!!

Please help!

Is there a number I can call to pay???!?!?

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,240 moderator
    edited November 8, 2013
    It's possible that someone from smug support will see your post but it if was me I would contact them directly, http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new.

--- Denise
  • Options
    annnna8888annnna8888 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 936 SmugMug Employee
    edited November 9, 2013
    I'm sorry to hear you are having problems renewing your account. There are three things that you might want to check: make sure your billing info on file is correct; make sure there are enough funds available for the renewal to go through; contact the bank/card company to see if they might be declining the SmugMug charge. Like Denise said, you are always welcome to contact us directly at the help desk: help (at) smugmug.com.

Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero
    Ana
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    My website: anapogacar.smugmug.com
  • Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited November 11, 2013
    Also, if you call your card and tell them when it was declined, they can tell you if THEY declined it and why, and even if there was an attempt made for authorization, so you can know if you actually made it through Smugmug.