Options

Canon 1D Mark III

photodad1photodad1 Registered Users Posts: 566 Major grins
edited November 13, 2013 in House of Canon
Looking to buy a Canon 1D MarkIII

*USA not Gray market
*Shutter count 20K or less (EOScount.com)
*Condition 9 or better
*Clean and checked by CPS recently
*Please send photos of camera and photos taken with camera to: photodad1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Chris

Comments

• Options
    SlagSlag Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited October 29, 2013
    I have a 1D Mk III. Everywhere I look all the shutter count tools will not read the MKIII. Not even PS6 (which I tried)
    Do you know of one that works ? All comments I find say on the canon service center can give you the count..........
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2013
    I thought EOScount.com would work but it doesn't for the 1DIII. It appears that CPS can only provide the shutter count. Please send me some photos when you can.
  • Options
    DWMotorSportPhotoDWMotorSportPhoto Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited November 2, 2013
    photodad1 wrote: »
    Looking to buy a Canon 1D MarkIII

*USA not Gray market
    *Shutter count 20K or less (EOScount.com)
    *Condition 9 or better
    *Clean and checked by CPS recently
    *Please send photos of camera and photos taken with camera to: photodad1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Chris

I have one that can fit your requirements except for being accurate about shutter count, as none of the available public software seems to be able to read the MkIII shutter counts.
    If you're still interested, please PM me and I'll send you photos of the camera along with samples. I shoot primarily motorsports with it. It has been well taken care of and was cleaned and checked by CPS in early 2013.

thanks!
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2013
    Found.