accessing unlisted galleries via the API

bsobelmanbsobelman Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
Hi folks! I am looking into supporting SmugMug as one of the image server options for an application I'm building, and am wondering if there is any way to access unlisted or private albums via the API. I'm using phpSmug at present, using the oauth methodology. My users won't necessarily want their photos and videos to be findable via SmugMug itself, just via my site. Possible?

Comments

• bsobelmanbsobelman Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited December 4, 2013
    bsobelman wrote: »
    Hi folks! I am looking into supporting SmugMug as one of the image server options for an application I'm building, and am wondering if there is any way to access unlisted or private albums via the API. I'm using phpSmug at present, using the oauth methodology. My users won't necessarily want their photos and videos to be findable via SmugMug itself, just via my site. Possible?

Nevermind - I dug up the answer in the phpSmug docs, sort of. Turns out you can pass Access and Permission parameters through the authorize method...except the allowed values aren't enumerated anywhere. But it turns out that passing "Full" for access gets the unlisted galleries to show up. In case anyone else might happen to want to do such a thing.