Options

Clients, user friendly?

rmscottrmscott Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited December 9, 2013 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have had issues with Clients going to Shutterfly because of how much more user friendly the site is. I have a client now, that wants Calenders as well as cards. I know it is offered through Smugmug, but is it something I have to create, and then offer to them? It seems complicated for them to be able to create a calender, or am I missing something? How do they import all of their pictures to create a calender?

Comments

• Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited December 5, 2013
    Sorry, at this time you as the site owner have to build and order the calendars. The only way the client could do it is if they had the photos on their own SmugMug account and built it. The calendars are only available to account owners.
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    rmscottrmscott Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited December 9, 2013
    docwalker wrote: »
    Sorry, at this time you as the site owner have to build and order the calendars. The only way the client could do it is if they had the photos on their own SmugMug account and built it. The calendars are only available to account owners.

Thank you, Thats what I thought. I love the quality of Smugmug, but I wish the site was more client friendly.