Options

Sidebar not strecthing anymore

officialphotographerofficialphotographer Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited December 21, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hi Guys,

I'm just re-branding my website/business and I have changed my sidebar name from Official Photographer to Status Images and am using an image now instead of the default text. Not sure what I have done but the sidebar doesn't seem to stretch now to fit screen sizes. On my 27 Inch screen I can see my flickr & facebook icons below my navbar, but not on my laptops 15 inch screen???? Stretchy theme is still applied. Any ideas?

There also seems to be a lot of space between Status Images and the navbar that I can't seem to change?

Thanks heaps in advance

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited December 21, 2013
    There also seems to be a lot of space between Status Images and the navbar that I can't seem to change?
    I've seen other smug sites with the menu on the side and I've never seen the menu bar stretch.

Have you adjusted the margins for both your logo image and your menu?
    Click the triangle icon for each content element to access and change the margin settings.

--- Denise
  • Options
    officialphotographerofficialphotographer Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2013
    I've seen other smug sites with the menu on the side and I've never seen the menu bar stretch.

Have you adjusted the margins for both your logo image and your menu?
    Click the triangle icon for each content element to access and change the margin settings.

--- Denise

Hmm I never resized the. I'm now wondering if I could ever see the social icons on my laptop. Maybe they were always below the view of the screen and I have just now noticed because I'm making changes an noticing everything.

Anyhoo thanks for the help, because messing with the margins definitely helps too :-)