Options

Remove sidebar from a page??

CynthiaMCynthiaM Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
edited December 23, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
I would like to host a private folder/gallery/page for a grpup I work with but in so doing, want to remove the left side panel from appearing. Is there a way to remove the left panel; heading, menu, social icon links from only a particulary page, folder or gallery?

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2013
    CynthiaM wrote: »
    I would like to host a private folder/gallery/page for a grpup I work with but in so doing, want to remove the left side panel from appearing. Is there a way to remove the left panel; heading, menu, social icon links from only a particulary page, folder or gallery?
    I played with one of your pages and found this CSS to work. I'm sure there is a better way if anyone
    wants to chime in.

.sm-page-node-rr87R .sm-page-layout-region-left {display:none}
    /* moves page content to left over hidden panel */
    .sm-page-node-rr87R .sm-page-layout-region-center {
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    }

The red is the unique page ID for a single page. If you made the page "Just this..." you
    could probably put it in the "Just this ..." CSS and leave off the leading page class .sm-page-node-rr87R
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    CynthiaMCynthiaM Registered Users Posts: 364 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    I played with one of your pages and found this CSS to work. I'm sure there is a better way if anyone
    wants to chime in.

.sm-page-node-rr87R .sm-page-layout-region-left {display:none}
    /* moves page content to left over hidden panel */
    .sm-page-node-rr87R .sm-page-layout-region-center {
    margin-left: 0px !important;
    }

The red is the unique page ID for a single page. If you made the page "Just this..." you
    could probably put it in the "Just this ..." CSS and leave off the leading page class .sm-page-node-rr87R

Thanks, Allen
    How do you identify the unique page id in case i want to do this on several pages?
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited December 23, 2013
    CynthiaM wrote: »
    Thanks, Allen
    How do you identify the unique page id in case i want to do this on several pages?
    I don't think you have to. Make the page "Just this ..." and put the CSS in the "Just this ..." CSS block.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog