Options

Happy Holidays From The SmugMug Family

mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
edited December 27, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hi guys,

I hope you are all enjoying your holiday. I know I am. Finally went out and took some photos last night!

Eat, Drink and Be Merry (And take lots of photos)!

Promo-X3.jpg

Comments

• Options
    HaraldEHaraldE Registered Users Posts: 161 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2013
    Good Vibrations
    Hello Michael and the SmugMug team,

Just want to send back some good vibrations ... and that is all I have actually.

I have no issues with SmugMug
    I have no problems with SmugMug
    I have no worries with SmugMug
    I am just a normal and happy SmugMug user

Sometimes when I read about things people worry about and the problems they have I am a bit surprised. I feel fine and SmugMug team delivers what I want.

Of course I want more, we always want more. But today I am happy and satisfied and warm and look forward to what is in store to come.

Michael, please forward some good vibrations to the rest of the team, thanks. I will now Eat, Drink and Be Merry (and definitely take lots of photos)!

Regards, Harald
    ==================
    My focus is on digitizing memories
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2013
    HaraldE wrote: »
    Hello Michael and the SmugMug team,

Just want to send back some good vibrations ... and that is all I have actually.

I have no issues with SmugMug
    I have no problems with SmugMug
    I have no worries with SmugMug
    I am just a normal and happy SmugMug user

Sometimes when I read about things people worry about and the problems they have I am a bit surprised. I feel fine and SmugMug team delivers what I want.

Of course I want more, we always want more. But today I am happy and satisfied and warm and look forward to what is in store to come.

Michael, please forward some good vibrations to the rest of the team, thanks. I will now Eat, Drink and Be Merry (and definitely take lots of photos)!

Regards, Harald

Harald,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I have indeed forwarded this to the SmugMug team. Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Michael
  • Options
    AperturePlusAperturePlus Registered Users Posts: 374 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2013
    Thanks to you Michael and the SM team. Happy Hols.