Options

Auto redirecting to Dpreview

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited December 30, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Yesterday i was playing around customization, don't know the reason but my page http://awais.smugmug.com/The-Human automatically redirects to dpreview after few seconds... tried different browser same issue. have not touched anything else except available customization tools:scratch

thanks
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2013
    Just tried that link and it went to: http://awais.smugmug.com/The-Human/
    Looks OK to me (nice work too!)
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited December 30, 2013
    That link takes me to your SmugMug gallery. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2013
    it goes to my gallery then few seconds automatically to dpreview....headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited December 30, 2013
    it goes to my gallery then few seconds automatically to dpreview....
    It stays on your website for me. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and then accessing the gallery again? Does it happen on all browsers or just one?

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2013
    It stays on your website for me. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and then accessing the gallery again? Does it happen on all browsers or just one?

--- Denise

interesting, i am using chrome for editing and IE for review, cleared cache on IE same issue.

My Gallery