Nexus 10 - Wifi- 32 gig -Excellent Condition

ZBlackZBlack Registered Users Posts: 337 Major grins
edited January 2, 2014 in The Kitchen Sink
*SOLD*

I have for sale a Nexus 10, 32gig, wifi only tablet. I purchased it earlier this year and it just hasn't seen much use. I've recently jumped into the full frame sensor realm and this will go towards my next lens purchase :)

The tablet is in like-new condition. No dings, scratches or scuffs that I can see and it has been treated very well. It has never been rooted or a custom rom placed on it, so it's fully stock running the latest OTA update for it 4.4.2 Jellybean. I will of course wipe it so it should be ready to go for a new setup out of the box.

You can read more about the specs on the official tablet page here. The screen really is quite gorgeous.

I have the original box and a charger for it to be included of course. I do have a cheap case from Amazon that I can include, but it has definite signs of wear/how cheap it was made.

Asking price is $300 + shipping, pretty firm on that price. (or no shipping if you happen to live in the Newport, OR area and can meet up). Shipping can be done however you would like

I much prefer Dwolla for payment, but will accept PayPal Gift.

You can PM me here on the boards or email me directly zach at zblackwood dot com

Here's a couple pictures and a few more in the gallery found here. (Sorry, not a product photographer!)

i-LBHnxDM-M.jpg

i-zBmHr4s-M.jpg

Comments