Options

Can't Upload Today?

sara505sara505 Registered Users Posts: 1,684 Major grins
edited January 4, 2014 in SmugMug Support
When I try to upload I get a message telling me that Smug Mug is an untrustworthy site. I try other uploaders, they don't work either.

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2014
    Hi Sara (and others). When you see the untrusted warning message try refreshing the page. That seems to do the trick. We will look into this asap!
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    Hi Sara (and others). When you see the untrusted warning message try refreshing the page. That seems to do the trick. We will look into this asap!

Thanks, Zac . After making the rounds with other uploaders, eventually my uploader of choice began working again. No known reason :-)

Thank you.
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    I spoke too soon. The problem is back. I am trying to add a photo to the pre-existing gallery and the message has returned.
    http://www.sarapiazza.com/The-Vineyard/Blizzard-2014/35768352_Cpzqtq#!i=3003139424&k=hdrVbNg
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    Did you try refreshing the upload page?
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    It's a mess. I can't upload today. I refresh the page, I back out, I come back - first of all, somehow I now have 4 galleries, in two separate locations, called Blizzard 2014 - when I get back in to upload, I sometimes get the uploader, but the PHOToS DO NOT UPLOAD. THERE'S NO GREEN PROGRESS BAR. Come on, guys. Please. Life is too short.
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    Josh will help you on the help desk, I see you have been emailing with him :).
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    I'm done for today. I managed to get my 11 images uploaded, albeit the (much too) long way around. The duplicate galleries were my error - I became confused by all the shenanigans. Thanks, I will contact Josh.
  • Options
    pbandjpbandj Registered Users Posts: 237 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2014
    Just so you know it's not an isolated incident, I had this problem last night as well. When I tried to use the uploader on the Smugmug site, I got the "site is untrustworthy" error. Then I tried with the "Send to Smugmug" program, and it took forever, and then reported that the uploads had failed. This morning I used Send to Smugmug to upload the files with no problems.