Options

Keywords Help

SilpionSilpion Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited January 5, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Hi All,

I have started adding keywords to my photo's but how do i get them to appear under the photo in uppercase?

I have also managed to hide the keywords under photo's for everyone apart from my login, i have found some code than would do it but i can't see it in my CSS text anywhere.
http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations/Gallery/SM-Layout/Remove-Keywords

I have also attached my CSS code from my homescreen, entire site and advanced theme if anyone can help me out.

Rich
Th4t 1s a C4ctu$ → ψ

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,242 moderator
    edited January 3, 2014
    Keywords will not appear in upper case - they are in the database in lower case. They appear as you see them on this page - http://www.ourwildworld.com/keyword. It may be possible to apply some code to show them in upper case, I'm not sure.

Unless you have hidden them with CSS keywords show only on some of the gallery styles. I believe you will only see them under the photo in SmugMug and Journal styles. I know they don't show in collage landscape style.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2014
    Hi Denise again,

no worry's i thought i saw them in uppercase on another site but just checked all my links and i must have been seeing things. I generally use smugmug layout for my gallary's but i still can't see how i have hidden them, guess it's time to delete my CSS code and see if they come back.

Rich
    Th4t 1s a C4ctu$ → ψ
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2014
    I have been doing a little more testing, for some reason only one of my gallery's are showing keywords under the photo's in IE10 when not logged in. All of the gallery's are Smugmug type, i just can't work out why some show and some do not. I did notice you can add keywords either from Organise or from Photo details in the gallery but i can't get it to work either way.

Any ideas?
    Th4t 1s a C4ctu$ → ψ
  • Options
    pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2014
    Silpion wrote: »
    Hi All,

I have started adding keywords to my photo's but how do i get them to appear under the photo in uppercase?

I have also managed to hide the keywords under photo's for everyone apart from my login, i have found some code than would do it but i can't see it in my CSS text anywhere.
    http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations/Gallery/SM-Layout/Remove-Keywords

I have also attached my CSS code from my homescreen, entire site and advanced theme if anyone can help me out.

Rich

You can get keywords to appear in uppercase by adding this to your css:

.sm-tile-keywords {
    text-transform:uppercase;
    }

For future reference, someone might also like:

text-transform:capitalize;

Dave