Options

Fujifilm X-S1 Pro Bridge Camera, great price!!!

ralph IIIralph III Registered Users Posts: 75 Big grins
edited January 7, 2014 in The Other Guys
***SOLD***

Hello All,

I have for sale one Brand New Fujifilm X-s1 digital camera, asking $365.00, OBO.

Price includes shipping within CONUS and any Paypal fee's. Buyer must have a verified Paypal account.

Details: This Fujifilm X-s1 is a 2/3 sensor camera with manual zoom and regarded by many as the best Bridge camera ever made. It is the size of a Canon Rebel. I bought this a few weeks ago and a Canon Sx-40 in giving my wife a choice at Christmas. I really wanted her to choose this camera but she wanted to stay with her Canon Powershot line. So I'm now offering this camera for re-sale.

Features: 12mp, 3.0in. tilt screen, 2/3 CMOS sensor (RAW and JPEG), 10 fps, Image Stabilization, 24mm - 624mm (26x optical)--(up to 52x digital zoom), f2.8-f5.6, high performance Fujinon lens (4 aspherical, 2 ed lens), 1920 x 1080 movie, 49 AF points, shutter 30sec to 1/4000, 12,800 ISO, etc. Full details HERE or PROMO & IMAGES.

This is a brand new X-s1 and doesn't suffer from the lens "droop" or "orb" annoyance as some initial production units did (serial numbers 2xxxxxxx). Fujifilm corrected that issue long ago. The serial number of this unit is 33A026--. This is a great camera and takes excellent images.

Camera comes with all originals; box, battery, manual, software, strap, lens cap, lens hood and charger.

Note: The Seagull images below are SOOC and optical zoom only, hand held. I didn't test the 2x (digital) zoom feature because I don't know how to?

God Bless,
Ralph

PS: I've sold here, extensively on POTN and Ebay (10yrs) with 100% feedback. Please inquire with any questions...

Comments