Options

renamed gallery not in alphabetical order

crocknycrockny Registered Users Posts: 170 Major grins
edited January 19, 2014 in SmugMug Support
So I renamed my Other Insects gallery to Insects ... in the organizational mode it is in alphabetical order - however when I go into the gallery page it is not ... I have logged out and logged in again ... any idea what's happening?

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2014
    crockny wrote: »
    So I renamed my Other Insects gallery to Insects ... in the organizational mode it is in alphabetical order - however when I go into the gallery page it is not ... I have logged out and logged in again ... any idea what's happening?
    On the gallery page (folder) make sure that "Sort by" is set to "Organizer Position". See Display tab.
    "Sort by" overrides the organizer.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    Les DoerflerLes Doerfler Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 18, 2014
    So when you click on the Organize button and then look to the right of the header, does it say Sort By Name? and the galleries are in the correct order? Can you provide a link to your site?
  • Options
    edited January 18, 2014
    So when you click on the Organize button and then look to the right of the header, does it say Sort By Name? and the galleries are in the correct order? Can you provide a link to your site?

The folder settings say Sort by Organizer Position - here's the link to the galleries folder:

http://untamednewyork.smugmug.com/Galleries
  • Options
    edited January 19, 2014
    Huh - now it's working - maybe it just takes a day to take effect???? Weird ...
  • Options
    Les DoerflerLes Doerfler Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 19, 2014
    Strange. Maybe it takes awhile for the servers to update. Congrats on getting what you needed though!