Options

Cannot find/edit size limit for slideshow

GolfnutGolfnut Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
edited January 21, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
I am using the Smugmug Gallery Style and it has the Slideshow button. I cannot figure out how to get to that Slideshow page while in Customization mode in order to set the max size for the images.

I would be okay with making one edit for the whole site to set the max size for Slideshow images. I remember seeing the option once, but now I cannot find it.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited November 9, 2013
    Golfnut wrote: »
    I am using the Smugmug Gallery Style and it has the Slideshow button. I cannot figure out how to get to that Slideshow page while in Customization mode in order to set the max size for the images.

I would be okay with making one edit for the whole site to set the max size for Slideshow images. I remember seeing the option once, but now I cannot find it.
    There are no settings available for the slideshow.

The maximum display size is set in the gallery settings. It's in the Security & Privacy section.

--- Denise
  • Options
    GolfnutGolfnut Registered Users Posts: 131 Major grins
    edited November 9, 2013
    Perfect!
    There are no settings available for the slideshow.

The maximum display size is set in the gallery settings. It's in the Security & Privacy section.

--- Denise

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    LovelylifecoLovelylifeco Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 21, 2014
    Any one know how to resize the slideshow gallery placeholder? I understand you can change the display settings to small, medium, large, etc. with the instructions provided above. However the placeholder size does not change. Anyone have any ideas on how to control the size of the placeholder? I would like for it to occupy less space so that I can add text below.

Thanks!
    Rachael