Options

Items in Cart in Top Right Corner of Page

LarryFLarryF Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
edited January 23, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
After adding an item to my cart, and subsequently going back into my site, the number of items in the cart appears in a box in the top right corner. Is there a way to add text in front of this so the user will know what this is?

Since the page actually shifts down to make room for this line at the top of the screen once something's in the cart. It's not there if the cart is empty.

Thanks for any advice.

Comments

• Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited January 23, 2014
    LarryF wrote: »
    After adding an item to my cart, and subsequently going back into my site, the number of items in the cart appears in a box in the top right corner. Is there a way to add text in front of this so the user will know what this is?
    Doesn't it already say "Items In Cart" in front of the number of items? I checked this on my site while logged out and on someone else's smug site as well. They both showed text.

If you don't see that you your site it would be helpful for you to supply a link to the site so we can see what has caused the words to disappear.

--- Denise
  • Options
    LarryFLarryF Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2014
    Doesn't it already say "Items In Cart" in front of the number of items? I checked this on my site while logged out and on someone else's smug site as well. They both showed text.

If you don't see that you your site it would be helpful for you to supply a link to the site so we can see what has caused the words to disappear.

--- Denise

Yes, but is there a way to change that font and color? Or have it use different text?