Options

questions about site on mobile device

jinspinjinspin Registered Users Posts: 182 Major grins
edited January 28, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
ChosenOne wrote: »
Thank you Denise I haven't even looked at the folders tab. That makes it much easier.

Old smugmug fit the entire gallery page to phone screen which looked cleaner. Can we do the same for new smugmug so that my CSS menu bar, banner header fits on screen? Right now my banner is stretching way off screen to right and my menu bar is going to next row underneath.

I also see that Phone Mobile gallery view just shows thumbnails and not the big picture next to thumbnails. I would like to show big picture next to thumbnails like old smugmug.

And it is showing text right on top of thumbnail image in phone screen. Can we turn off text on thumbnail image in gallery?

And then when I click on thumbnail in phone screen, my CSS menu floats right in middle of picture in landscape view.

Comments

• Options
    Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333
    edited January 28, 2014
    The problem is you are using a fixed width for your Entire Site portion. So it's making your page always be 960 pixels wide. Were you using a stretchy layout it would be able to adapt to different sized screens instead of staying at that specific width.
    Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help