Options

Re-order galleries within a folder?

OffTopicOffTopic Registered Users Posts: 521 Major grins
edited January 31, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Has it been fixed yet so that we can rearrange galleries within a folder without having to remove every single gallery and add them back one by one in the order we want them? For the life of me I can't figure out how. I was really hoping to drag and drop by now.

If it hasn't been fixed yet, wouldn't it at least make sense that we would want a new gallery at the TOP of the list and not the bottom (in the nav bar)?

Please does anyone know how to do it without having to remove every gallery from the folder and starting from scratch every single time I want to add a new gallery?

Comments

• Options
    Smug EricSmug Eric Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 333
    edited January 31, 2014
    You can set most content blocks to display by date added, modified, the name, or the position in the organizer. Unless you have used the "Galleries I choose" option for what to display, which in that case yes you can to manually add the galleries in the order you want them.
    Eric
    Support Hero and Customeister
    http://www.smugmug.com/help
  • Options
    edited January 31, 2014
    I can't figure out how to reposition the galleries within the organizer...that is where I thought I could drag to re-arrange the galleries? But if we can I can't figure out how to do it.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2014
    In Organizer set the sort type in the upper right box. Set to Manually if you're going to move them
    around. If Manually then just grab each with your mouse and move it.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited January 31, 2014
    omg I don't know what I was doing that I was having a hard time, it was right in front of me. Thank you so much Allen!

I think I've been spending too much time messing around with my site and need to take a break!!