Options

Email address on Contact Page

BikerKBikerK Registered Users Posts: 9 Big grins
edited February 10, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi all, I want to use a different email address than is shown in my Account Settings. I was able to do this with my Legacy site, but cannot seem to find how to do with the new SM. Thanks.
www.ralphwidman.com

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited February 5, 2014
    Hi,

The email address that will be used when people click the contact link will be whatever you have set as your contact email address. To change it in New SmugMug, click the Me icon, and go to your Profile. Set a new contact email address there. When you get the email to verify it, you should be able to verify the email address, and that will be what's used moving forward.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Cheers,
    Nick
  • Options
    DanCarl97DanCarl97 Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited February 10, 2014
    Flounder wrote: »
    Hi,

The email address that will be used when people click the contact link will be whatever you have set as your contact email address. To change it in New SmugMug, click the Me icon, and go to your Profile. Set a new contact email address there. When you get the email to verify it, you should be able to verify the email address, and that will be what's used moving forward.

Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Cheers,
    Nick

This sounds about right. As far as I'm aware, you can set your e-mail in Account Settings and in your Profile and these are independent.

I assume the Account Settings e-mail is used for Smugmug login and contact between Smugmug and you whereas the Profile E-Mail is used for contact between you and your customers.