Options

Need Assistant in GA

ShannonWShannonW Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
edited November 8, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
Hi All,

I need an assistant for weddings. Do you know of a good website or how to find one or two? My only assistant that I had is moving and I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks!:doh

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    ShannonW wrote:
    Hi All,

I need an assistant for weddings. Do you know of a good website or how to find one or two? My only assistant that I had is moving and I have a wedding coming up in 2 weeks!11doh.gif

Maybe Patch29 knows of some able-bodies?
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2005
    Thanks Andy I just sent him an email.
  • Options
    hollychollyc Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    Shannon, I'm in Atlanta and would be willing to assist if you need it. I'm just starting out - done one very casual wedding. Let me know if you need me.
  • Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    Maybe you could hit up the sportsshooter.com directory? I'm sure there's one sportsshooter in the ATL who also shoots weddings.
  • Options
    edited November 8, 2005
    hollyc wrote:
    Shannon, I'm in Atlanta and would be willing to assist if you need it. I'm just starting out - done one very casual wedding. Let me know if you need me.

Hi Holly, Great! Can you call me tomorrow around 2 or 3 pm and we can talk more and set up a time to meet. 404-259-4452
  • Options
    hollychollyc Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 8, 2005
    ShannonW wrote:
    Hi Holly, Great! Can you call me tomorrow around 2 or 3 pm and we can talk more and set up a time to meet. 404-259-4452
    Sure thing, Shannon.