Options

Clear ALL Keywords

DanCarl97DanCarl97 Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
edited February 16, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi,

I was just wondering if there was a way, or if the SmugMug team could easily clear all the keywords on my photos... It's just, we forgot to untick the box to 'grab keywords from file names' and now... Well, see for yourself:

T3PXeOG.png

Don't forget to look how long the scroll bar is.

So yeah, it would be great if these could be purged somehow... Perhaps there is some keyword manager that we haven't heard about? (I'm sure I've seen something somewhere but I've no idea where to find it!)

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2014
    There's not a way to do that right now for your whole account. There's not an option to do that on our end either. I'm sorry.

You can only edit keywords in bulk within an individual gallery. The caption & keyword tool is available within the organize screen. Open a gallery in it and click on the wrench button > caption & keyword tool. That'll allow you to make changes to captions and keywords in bulk within the gallery.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    DanCarl97DanCarl97 Registered Users Posts: 139 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2014
    There's not a way to do that right now for your whole account. There's not an option to do that on our end either. I'm sorry.

You can only edit keywords in bulk within an individual gallery. The caption & keyword tool is available within the organize screen. Open a gallery in it and click on the wrench button > caption & keyword tool. That'll allow you to make changes to captions and keywords in bulk within the gallery.

Ah, okay. Thanks. There aren't that many galleries that are public so I can probably remove the keywords from them without taking up too much time. (I was logged in in the screenshot)