Options

Thumbnails Messed Up Only on One Category

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited February 17, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Ever since swapping over to the new smugmug - everything has hashed out pretty well except for this one category. The thumbnails on the bottom are all squished together.

Have gone through all (well, I guess all) of the basic simple things that I thought it might be... checked different computers, different browsers, reset to square thumbnails, published, went back to 'allow different size thumbnails', re-published, etc.

i-7NW7c3n-XL.jpg

Any thoughts? This is a hidden category for me, I just use it to stash random business stuff but would still like for it to look the same as my other categories.
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2014
    This is a quirk of the Collage Landscape layout which is triggered if you have a "featured image" for one of those galleries which is extremely tiny (like 20 pixels tall). Since the layout never allows an image to be scaled higher than its original size, it forces the entire line of images to be the same tiny height.

It looks like your "frames, watermarks, etc" gallery has a featured image which is no taller than a line of text, which is triggering this. If you go into the gallery settings for that gallery, you can remove the featured image or set a new, taller image as featured instead.
  • Options
    jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited February 17, 2014
    Lamah wrote: »
    This is a quirk of the Collage Landscape layout which is triggered if you have a "featured image" for one of those galleries which is extremely tiny (like 20 pixels tall). Since the layout never allows an image to be scaled higher than its original size, it forces the entire line of images to be the same tiny height.

It looks like your "frames, watermarks, etc" gallery has a featured image which is no taller than a line of text, which is triggering this. If you go into the gallery settings for that gallery, you can remove the featured image or set a new, taller image as featured instead.

Awesome, yep that was it and it's now fixed (I just had to choose a different featured photo than the little one that happened to end up as the default one.

Thanks!
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist