Nikon AF-S 50mm 1.4G with Box and Papers

mitrajoonmitrajoon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
edited March 3, 2014 in Nikon Land
Like new in box. 50mm 1.4G Nikkor AF-S

Used just a couple of times. $340 plus shipping.

Comments

• aledataledat Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited February 27, 2014
    Intrigued
    Do you have photos of the lens? Did you buy recently? Do you have the receipt?
    Regards,

Edward
  • mitrajoonmitrajoon Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited February 27, 2014
    aledat wrote: »
    Do you have photos of the lens? Did you buy recently? Do you have the receipt?
    Regards,

Edward

Sorry, forgot I had this listed here. Lens is sold
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited February 28, 2014
    This is one of the reasons some of the BB's require a minimum number
    of posts before you can post on the for sale board. I've seen too many people log in for the first time put something on the FS board then leave when said product is sold...
    edited February 28, 2014
    captain78 wrote: »
    This is one of the reasons some of the BB's require a minimum number
    of posts before you can post on the for sale board. I've seen too many people log in for the first time put something on the FS board then leave when said product is sold...

First of all, I apologized to the person. I didn't have to respond if my intent was to "leave when the product was sold".

Second, I've done plenty of posts. The problem is this board is relatively inactive. That was the first response I've received since posting months ago. On a previous post someone left a message and even though I indicated I wanted to be notified, I never was. Between that, work, travel etc. a little understanding that one might forget some things might be in order.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll stick to Craig's list and FM for future sales.
    edited February 28, 2014
    mitrajoon wrote: »
    First of all, I apologized to the person. I didn't have to respond if my intent was to "leave when the product was sold".

Second, I've done plenty of posts. The problem is this board is relatively inactive. That was the first response I've received since posting months ago. On a previous post someone left a message and even though I indicated I wanted to be notified, I never was. Between that, work, travel etc. a little understanding that one might forget some things might be in order.

But if it makes you feel better, I'll stick to Craig's list and FM for future sales.
    Feeling guilty? I believe proper procedure is to list the item as SOLD when it sells. No need to get your panties in a wad.
    edited March 2, 2014
    Feeling guilty? I believe proper procedure is to list the item as SOLD when it sells. No need to get your panties in a wad.

You describe yourself as a "certified nut". 'Nuff said.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited March 2, 2014
    Requires a moderator to make the change. Plus, we need to know about it. The OP apologized; move on.

Totally uncalled for.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
    edited March 3, 2014
    If you're going to quote someone, get it right. My sig line says certified Nikon nut but you chose to attack me personally. I never mentioned your name in my first post. I was just stating that some other BB's require a minimum amount of posts to post in the FS board. Then you started your attack on me in a public forum. And you call me a nut...I am reporting this thread to the mods. To quote you, 'Nuff said.
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited March 3, 2014
    If you're going to quote someone, get it right. My sig line says certified Nikon nut but you chose to attack me personally. I never mentioned your name in my first post. I was just stating that some other BB's require a minimum amount of posts to post in the FS board. Then you started your attack on me in a public forum. And you call me a nut...I am reporting this thread to the mods. To quote you, 'Nuff said.

Got your report thanks.

Both of you knock it off. OK?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 3, 2014
    ...The problem is this board is relatively inactive...
    Yup, this is more "action" then we've seen here in a while! Could we go back to being nice and quiet?

Ian, thanks for the clean-up. Moving along...
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]