Options

Just Looking for a Shipping Chart / Price List

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited March 5, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I thought I remembered seeing a shipping comparison chart in the past - I'm not concerned about the recent shipping increase or any differences between dealing directly w/ one lab vs. using that lab via SM.

Basically I just am looking for info like... (for each US lab via Smugmug)

- minimum shipping charge
- for base shipping, it goes up $x.xx for every x items or $x.xx worth of items being purchased

Even after selecting items and adding to my shopping cart, I have to goto 'select shipping' but then can only compare costs related to that specific order.

I'd like to be able to compare prior to getting that far into the order.
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• Options
    The MechanicThe Mechanic Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2014
    Hi,

Shipping rates are dynamically generated per order, based on what is ordered and where it is headed. We do not have a pricing chart for this.

You will need to add your items to the cart, enter your shipping address, then you can see the options and rates for shipping.

Thanks -Scott
  • Options
    jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2014
    Hi,

Shipping rates are dynamically generated per order, based on what is ordered and where it is headed. We do not have a pricing chart for this.

You will need to add your items to the cart, enter your shipping address, then you can see the options and rates for shipping.

Thanks -Scott

Thanks for the info - has it always been this way? I was just thinking there used to be a tiered fee structure for shipping.
    John in Georgia
    Nikon | Private Photojournalist