Options

Unique Folder Password for Uploading API

chemmizchemmiz Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
Hello!
I am trying to find a developer who can work with me and build a unique API. What I need is the ability to give a username and password to a person – that set of credentials will grant them access only to a specific folder. For example, a Pro Account would have a folder for Turtles, within that a folder for Sea Turtles, within that a folder for 2014 Sightings, and within that galleries for different locations. Ideally, these credentials would give the user access to only upload to Turtles >> Sea Turtles >> 2014 Sightings folder only. They would not be able to upload anywhere outside of that folder or edit any settings. I am aware of the unique URL for uploading to a specific gallery, but it isn’t up to the level of security I would like.

But there won’t be just one folder like this – there will be over 100.

Any suggestions, ideas?

Comments

• Options
    chemmizchemmiz Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited March 6, 2014
    PS This is a paid gig!:D
    chemmiz wrote: »
    Hello!
    I am trying to find a developer who can work with me and build a unique API. What I need is the ability to give a username and password to a person – that set of credentials will grant them access only to a specific folder. For example, a Pro Account would have a folder for Turtles, within that a folder for Sea Turtles, within that a folder for 2014 Sightings, and within that galleries for different locations. Ideally, these credentials would give the user access to only upload to Turtles >> Sea Turtles >> 2014 Sightings folder only. They would not be able to upload anywhere outside of that folder or edit any settings. I am aware of the unique URL for uploading to a specific gallery, but it isn’t up to the level of security I would like.

But there won’t be just one folder like this – there will be over 100.

Any suggestions, ideas?