Canon 1D Mark III

wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins
edited March 10, 2014 in House of Canon
I am posting a Canon 1D Mark III body for sale on behalf of a trusted friend. About two years ago, I sold his 70-200 f/2.8 L IS lens through DGrin. As I said then, I have an excellent reputation within the DGrin marketplace, and I am more than willing to stake this reputation on the quality of his camera and the trustworthiness of his commentary. The description below is his own. Questions are welcome.
I bought this camera from Adorama, Canon refurbished. The camera was in perfect condition. The only difference I could tell between the refurbished camera and a new one was the box, which was labeled “refurbished.” The camera has always worked as expected and is still in new condition except for where the paint has worn from the loops where the strap attaches. I am selling the camera because I now have a 1D X.

I used the camera for personal use, shooting events of family and friends. I mostly shot soccer, volleyball, and dance with excellent results. I have babied this camera. It has never been exposed to harsh conditions or moisture. I have always stored it in a camera bag and never left it in a hot car. It has approximately 75,000 shutter actuations.

Canon 1D Mark III body - $1,090

Terms: Thanks for looking!

i-55HWwxM-L.jpg

i-5DhDgvp-L.jpg

i-87MDVhs-L.jpg

i-TxmTwQ4-L.jpg

i-8p4Z4Q8-L.jpg

i-mtWTvzh-L.jpg

Comments