Options

The Firebird

BkodgerBkodger Registered Users Posts: 157 Major grins
edited March 15, 2014 in Other Cool Shots
Among my photography hobby, I also have an automotive hobby. This is one of them.

IMG_5099-XL.jpg

IMG_5114-XL.jpg

IMG_5109-XL.jpg

IMG_5124-XL.jpg

IMG_5130-XL.jpg

IMG_5147-XL.jpg

IMG_5137-XL.jpg
Nikon D610
70-200 f.28, 24-85
www.PhotoExpectations.com

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,458 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2014
  • Options
    edited March 14, 2014
    Yep, sure is, and thank you. Mine is a '98. I've put a whole of work in mine, including a swap from a 3.8L to a 5.7L, but not as much as yours. Very cool ride for sure!
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85
  • Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,458 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2014
    Bad thing is, I haven't been able to drive it since 2006. I have some mobility issues and I need to modify this car and my '68 Coronet to drive it. Some day....
  • Options
    dspdsp Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited March 15, 2014
    Nice car. Shots are good for the most part as well. I'd move away from the background and/or open the aperture on #4, but otherwise I like them. 1 and 7 (with a little more space to the right and a little less on the left, but not centered) work best for me.
  • Options
    JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Registered Users Posts: 1,065 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2014
    Beautiful car, indeed!

I dig #7 the most, followed by #1. Just curious...why so many shots of just the driver side? No real point behind the question, outside of that curiosity. lol
  • Options
    edited March 15, 2014
    dsp wrote: »
    Nice car. Shots are good for the most part as well. I'd move away from the background and/or open the aperture on #4, but otherwise I like them. 1 and 7 (with a little more space to the right and a little less on the left, but not centered) work best for me.

Thank you and I appreciate the feed back and advice very much.
    Beautiful car, indeed!

I dig #7 the most, followed by #1. Just curious...why so many shots of just the driver side? No real point behind the question, outside of that curiosity. lol

Much appreciated. As for drivers side pics, I had just pulled into this spot and was moving around to get different angles with the trees and lake behind the car. The other side was more open parking lot and not so as nice of a background. I could have moved the car to get some other angles of that side, but honestly just wanted to get some quick shots and mess around with angles to enjoy the weather - haha
    Nikon D610
    70-200 f.28, 24-85