Options

LightRoom Access token Revoked?

Fibre OptixFibre Optix Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited March 17, 2014 in SmugMug Support
LightRoom plugin Access token Revoked? Why? Am I uploading to much? Too soon? It said unlimited that's why I signed up. How do I un-revoke?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 23, 2010
    LightRoom plugin Access token Revoked? Why? Am I uploading to much? Too soon? It said unlimited that's why I signed up. How do I un-revoke?

Hi, we don't revoke it and you indeed have unlimited uploading.
    Check your control panel, settings tab and remove the LR token completely, then request the access again (authorize account): http://www.smugmug.com/help/lightroom-upload
  • Options
    LaurensLaurens Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited November 5, 2013
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi, we don't revoke it and you indeed have unlimited uploading.
    Check your control panel, settings tab and remove the LR token completely, then request the access again (authorize account): http://www.smugmug.com/help/lightroom-upload

I see this problem happened already a long time ago.
    Now it my problem today. I did what you said, removed the plugin and authorised it again. Then I click on sync in the panel. First hierarchy is done then photos are synced, but at about 80% I get the message "Your SmugMug access token for Adobe Lightroom has been revoked. You can reauthorize access from the Publish Manager."
    When trying again after clicking the refresh button, the photo sync stops at about 15%, then again that message. Again I removed the plugin and installed it etc. And again at about of 80% of syncing the photos it stopped again with that message.
    It's frustrating. I hope you have a solution

Tom PotterTom Potter Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2014
    I am now experiencing this exact issue.
    Laurens wrote: »
    I see this problem happened already a long time ago.
    Now it my problem today. I did what you said, removed the plugin and authorised it again. Then I click on sync in the panel. First hierarchy is done then photos are synced, but at about 80% I get the message "Your SmugMug access token for Adobe Lightroom has been revoked. You can reauthorize access from the Publish Manager."
    When trying again after clicking the refresh button, the photo sync stops at about 15%, then again that message. Again I removed the plugin and installed it etc. And again at about of 80% of syncing the photos it stopped again with that message.
    It's frustrating. I hope you have a solution

www.tompotterphotography.com
    Email: tom@tompotterphotography.com
    Landscape, Nature Photographic Prints For Sale
    Focusing On Colorado
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited March 17, 2014
    Tom,

The error message displayed is incorrect (it's fixed for the next release). The issue is that your permissions for the Lightroom plugin are incorrect. It should have "Modify" permissions instead of "Add"....you can correct it yourself via that page in account settings.

SmugMug---Account-Settings.png

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos