Smugmug and ShootQ contact form integration

tneufeldtneufeld Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
Hey fellow smugmuggers.

I am looking for some help in integrating my ShootQ contact form into my website. Does anyone know if this is possible. Right now I have the link going to the ShootQ contact form directly on the website, which is incredibly clumsy.

Please help.

Comments

• tomoscotttomoscott Registered Users Posts: 92 Big grins
    edited March 1, 2014
    tneufeld wrote: »
    Hey fellow smugmuggers.

I am looking for some help in integrating my ShootQ contact form into my website. Does anyone know if this is possible. Right now I have the link going to the ShootQ contact form directly on the website, which is incredibly clumsy.

Please help.

Since you can't process PHP on the SmugMug site, you'll need your own server to capture the form contents and then transmit the info to ShootQ via their API. I don't use ShootQ, but I do have my own customized contact form that transmits the information to my server and then sends me an email.
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2014
    tneufeld wrote: »
    Hey fellow smugmuggers.

Please help.
    Does ShootQ supply you with embed code for the contact form? It cannot be an iFrame as we do not support them. But if they give you HTML embed code you can place that on a page on your site.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto