Options

Homepage Slideshow - Scroll Bars

RichkRichk Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 27, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hi everyone!

This is my first post, and I am fairly new to Smugmug. I have had a fairly quick search of the forum, but haven't found a solution to the problem I've encountered.

I am setting up my website (rjkphoto.smugmug.com), and would like to have a slideshow on my homepage. Having placed a slideshow on the homepage, with auto height, however, scroll bars appear on the right hand side and bottom of my browser (Chrome), which I think spoils the look of the page.

Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to retain the auto height (so that the slideshow fills the screen regardless of the size of the viewer's monitor), but without scroll bars?

If I've not explained the problem clearly enough, please let me know and I'll have another go.

Thanks!

Rich

Comments

• Options
    edited March 27, 2014
    Thanks, MakeMeShutter. Changed it to 99.5% and that got rid of the left to right scroll bar. Very helpful.

I messaged Smugmug support too and this is their reply:

"Hi Rich,

Thank you for contacting SmugMug. I will gladly assist you with this :)

Using the Auto option, there is not a way to eliminate the scroll bars, as they are needed to get to the footer section of SmugMug.

If you need anything else, please let us know.
    Thanks,

John Polanek
    SmugMug Support Hero Manager
    "

So no luck with the side scroll bar, but I think it looks much better without the left/right scroll bar - thanks again MakeMeShutter.

Rich
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2014
    For anyone else having the same problem this post has solved the side scroll bar issue for me.

Thanks again,

Rich