Options

LN Canon 24-105 $675 all fees included.

EZPZEZPZ Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
edited April 16, 2014 in House of Canon
Selling this lens that came with the 5D Mark III camera as kit last December. The lens has been taken out of the box for some test shots only. The lens pouch is still in original bag.

Lens date code is UA.

One of the best general purpose lenses made by Canon, in my opinion. I'm keeping the one I already have so this one is for sale.

I'd like to get $675 which includes all of the items listed. Paypal, USPS Priority insured shipping is on me.

Includes:
*Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens
*Lens Case LP1219
*Lens Hood EW-83H
*Lens Cap
*White box, packaging, warranty card

Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS Zoom Lens

Pictures aren't working for me right now. Contact me with any questions.

Comments

• Options
    CanonCallingCanonCalling Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 16, 2014
    lens for sale
    Greetings.
    I just registered with digital grin and am shopping around for a 24-105 f/4 L as you have for sale.
    I have checked out many sellers online and came across digital grin as highly recommended.
    Two questions: Do you have pictures of the lens? Is price negotiable by $30ish?
    Hope that is okay to inquire about.
    ~Anastasia

EZPZ wrote: »
    Selling this lens that came with the 5D Mark III camera as kit last December. The lens has been taken out of the box for some test shots only. The lens pouch is still in original bag.

Lens date code is UA.

One of the best general purpose lenses made by Canon, in my opinion. I'm keeping the one I already have so this one is for sale.

I'd like to get $675 which includes all of the items listed. Paypal, USPS Priority insured shipping is on me.

Includes:
    *Canon EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM Zoom Lens
    *Lens Case LP1219
    *Lens Hood EW-83H
    *Lens Cap
    *White box, packaging, warranty card

Canon 24-105 f/4 L IS Zoom Lens

Pictures aren't working for me right now. Contact me with any questions.
  • Options
    CanonCallingCanonCalling Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 16, 2014
    lens for sale
    I would be using it with my first full frame (5d) which is on the way. This is officially my first L series lens.
    Greetings.
    I just registered with digital grin and am shopping around for a 24-105 f/4 L as you have for sale.
    I have checked out many sellers online and came across digital grin as highly recommended.
    Two questions: Do you have pictures of the lens? Is price negotiable by $30ish?
    Hope that is okay to inquire about.
    ~Anastasia