Lightbox title and caption panels

W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Happily mirrorfreeNew ZealandRegistered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
edited May 8, 2014 in SmugMug Customization
Does anyone know whether/how it is possible to adjust the height of the title/caption box which is displayed by default? I'd like to add a few pixels to the height to avoid a split line.

Comments

• thenickdudethenickdude Software developer Dunedin, New ZealandRegistered Users Posts: 1,301 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2014
    Try this:
    .sm-user-ui .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-ft-center.sm-lightbox-panel,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-ft-center .sm-lightbox-info{
    	max-height:58px;
    }

• W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Happily mirrorfree New ZealandRegistered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2014
    That's great, Lamah, but the panel won't pop up further on mouseover to reveal more of the caption. Is that "max" bit the issue?
  • W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Happily mirrorfree New ZealandRegistered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited May 8, 2014
    I think I've worked it out! When I dealt with what appears to be a missing space in the first line of your code, then removed a redundant argument/expression (or whatever it's called) in that line and adjusted the max-height setting, I got the following - which is working.
    .sm-user-ui .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-panel, 
    .sm-user-ui .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-ft-center .sm-lightbox-info {
    	max-height:70px;
    }

See an example here.

Thanks again for your help to me, and to countless other SmugMuggers! thumb.gif