Options

Vertical Spacer and Divider Content Block

Soul Gaze PhotographySoul Gaze Photography Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
edited May 14, 2014 in SmugMug Feature Requests
I'd like to have a vertical spacer and divider content block like the horizontal blocks we have now and the ability to better manipulate the locations they are dragged to so that blocks can reside together such as a photo having wrap around text without having to code it or drop a text box beside and below. It could be coded, but content blocks are so much easier/faster.
Photographic Artist Amber Flowers of Soul Gaze Photography, LLC.
SmugMug setup & customization services. Contact me! :D
Proud & helpful Smugger since 2009. Please hire me for Support Hero!!
I first contacted Jill V. in April 2011 & I even wrote a poem.

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2014
    Hi

You can add a text block in between two content blocks. Click return/enter to make the divider or spacer as long as you need it. Then adjust the width of the content block as you need it. Check out this screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/U6grF6YNyBH

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Soul Gaze PhotographySoul Gaze Photography Registered Users Posts: 263 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2014
    Flounder wrote: »
    Hi

You can add a text block in between two content blocks. Click return/enter to make the divider or spacer as long as you need it. Then adjust the width of the content block as you need it. Check out this screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/U6grF6YNyBH

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.

Cheers,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero

Hello Nick. I'm able to add a spacer so there are two columns of text by changing the container width and height so that it is vertical rather than default horizontal, but the separator bar doesn't have that function. Planning to make a page for my products and would like clear separation for visitors via the separator rather than only the empty space. Something like the doodle I made and attached.
    Photographic Artist Amber Flowers of Soul Gaze Photography, LLC.
    SmugMug setup & customization services. Contact me! :D
    Proud & helpful Smugger since 2009. Please hire me for Support Hero!!
    I first contacted Jill V. in April 2011 & I even wrote a poem.

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited May 14, 2014
    The text box on the left could use a left border to look like a separator. Then add left margin to box to space over text.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog