Options

Portraits

GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
edited July 15, 2004 in People
Someone commented that they would like to see some of my portraits posted so here are a couple I like.

5118458-M.jpg

5127720-M.jpg

4852864-M.jpg

4859950-M.jpg

5146414-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited July 14, 2004
    Loved your web site
    I went onto your web site and absolutely loved it. Your photographs are truly of professional quality. I have been a photographer for six years, so I know a good photo from, well, a not so good one, Laughing.gif! You should look into getting published.
    GREAPER wrote:
    Someone commented that they would like to see some of my portraits posted so here are a couple I like.

5118458-M.jpg

5127720-M.jpg

4852864-M.jpg

4859950-M.jpg

5146414-M.jpg
  • Options
    GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2004
    Thank you for the kind words. I have talked about a couple of projects with my brother who has been published several times, but The bustle of life keeps getting in the way. I plan to keep working at my current job until my boys are out of college. Then I would like to seriously consider a career change.

Kind of like laying the foundation before you try to build the whole house. I still have a lot to learn.
  • Options
    tmlphototmlphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,444 Major grins
    edited July 15, 2004
    GREAPER wrote:
    Thank you for the kind words. I have talked about a couple of projects with my brother who has been published several times, but The bustle of life keeps getting in the way. I plan to keep working at my current job until my boys are out of college. Then I would like to seriously consider a career change.

Kind of like laying the foundation before you try to build the whole house. I still have a lot to learn.
    Nice work Greaper. I've been toying around with the idea of buying a monolight and trying my hand at some studio portraits this winter.
    Thomas :D

TML Photography
    tmlphoto.com