Options

am still a bit lost

SuzikaneSuzikane Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
edited May 26, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hope this hasn't been posted yet...I have searched but couldn't find anything..

I just love the add on fire/universal uploader/downloader...is there also an option for the new smugmug with a new addon..

as I can't download my whole gallery at once...I have to go by seperate gallery...or I might be missing out on something????

Cheers

Suzette

Comments

• Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2014
    You can download a whole gallery. Go to Organize, select all images in a gallery, hit the download button -- it will lead you through preparing a zip file you can download with a link (that expires in 2 weeks).

I can't quite parse the other question, but hopefully this helps.
  • Options
    edited April 4, 2014
    Thanks for your reply...I don't think I explained it correctly... isn't there an option....to download your whole website at once...if you have hundreds of galleries and you would like to download about 25 you don't want to download all the galleries separately....

With the "old" smugmug I used fire/universal uploader ...and I still use that one for other galleries (websites) you can delete and download....several galleries (categories) at once.....like the one I have has over 16500 galleries!!

Suzette
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,251 moderator
    edited April 4, 2014
    Suzikane wrote: »
    isn't there an option....to download your whole website at once...if you have hundreds of galleries and you would like to download about 25 you don't want to download all the galleries separately....
    The only download option I am aware of in smug is to download a gallery.

You could check the 3rd party downloaders on this page - http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/84267-hacks-and-apps-third-party-uploaders-downloads-migration-tools-and-utilities. I don't know if any of them have been upgraded to work with new smug.

--- Denise
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2014
    Hi Denise,

Unfortunately it's not working for the new style!

Suzette