D600 & Kirk L-Bracket

foto41foto41 Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
edited June 1, 2014 in Nikon Land
I am selling my D600 Camera Body. The camera has 5111 Shutter Actuations, has been used very lightly and mostly in studio, and is in Flawless Condition. There are no scratches, marks, or damage of any kind on the camera. It has recently been to Nikon for service and has been updated with the improved shutter mechanism and cleaned. The camera comes with all original packing and as you can see, none of the contents were ever used with the exception of the body and battery. I am also willing to sweeten the deal with a Kirk BL-D600 L-Bracket. This is a great $135.00 accessory and a perfect compliment to any dovetail mounting system.
I will pay the 2nd Day Air Insured freight to your location in the continental US. (That's gotta be $150)
I generally prefer PayPal.

I am asking $1450.00.

i-4SB88DQ-M.jpg
i-7cFj8mW-M.jpg
i-68G9rnR-M.jpg
i-h8MT94K-M.jpg
i-kFCgzP9-M.jpg
i-VJDFXWb-M.jpg
i-Gm945pR-M.jpg
i-3VVCxvW-M.jpg

Nikon Service
i-9Kc3LFK-M.jpg

Test Shot Exposed -2 to show no dust or oil.
i-vWfB2V3-M.jpg
Barry Nichols

Comments

• r3t1awr3ydr3t1awr3yd Registered Users Posts: 1,000 Major grins
    edited October 20, 2013
    Would you consider letting it go without the bracket?

Hi! I'm Wally: website | blog | facebook | IG | scotchNsniff
    Nikon addict. D610, Tok 11-16, Sig 24-35, Nik 24-70/70-200vr
  • jbeaverjbeaver Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited November 7, 2013
    If you do decide to sell the two items separately, I am interested in the L bracket
  • sathsysathsy Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 18, 2014
    do you still have it for sale?
    I am interested. let me know.
    foto41 wrote: »
    I am selling my D600 Camera Body. The camera has 5111 Shutter Actuations, has been used very lightly and mostly in studio, and is in Flawless Condition. There are no scratches, marks, or damage of any kind on the camera. It has recently been to Nikon for service and has been updated with the improved shutter mechanism and cleaned. The camera comes with all original packing and as you can see, none of the contents were ever used with the exception of the body and battery. I am also willing to sweeten the deal with a Kirk BL-D600 L-Bracket. This is a great $135.00 accessory and a perfect compliment to any dovetail mounting system.
    I will pay the 2nd Day Air Insured freight to your location in the continental US. (That's gotta be $150)
    I generally prefer PayPal.

I am asking $1450.00.

i-4SB88DQ-M.jpg
    i-7cFj8mW-M.jpg
    i-68G9rnR-M.jpg
    i-h8MT94K-M.jpg
    i-kFCgzP9-M.jpg
    i-VJDFXWb-M.jpg
    i-Gm945pR-M.jpg
    i-3VVCxvW-M.jpg

Nikon Service
    i-9Kc3LFK-M.jpg

Test Shot Exposed -2 to show no dust or oil.
    i-vWfB2V3-M.jpg
  • codyjbennettcodyjbennett Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2014
    Is the d600 still available?