Options

Problem with adding new keywords... not able to

DaVinciArtDaVinciArt Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited June 1, 2014 in Bug Reporting
I like the NEW way to add KEYWORDS, but if the KEYWORD does not pre-populate in the "suggested: window" below the KEYWORD listing for the selected photo(s), it cannot be added.

Anyone have a fix for this? or am I missing something obvious or not so obvious? For example, if I attempt to add the KEYWORD "lacrosse" to a selected photo or photos, it appears in the pre-populated listing below the KEYWORD window, but if it not in the pre-populated listing, it cannot be added, in this example, "lacrosse youth league"

[see attached screen shot]

In the old way, any KEYWORD could be added by typing it in the field and adding it to the selected photo(s).

Comments

• Options
    LindyLindy Registered Users Posts: 202 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2014
    Hi DaVinci,

I was able to add the keywords to my photos by simply typing them into the box and hitting enter. As you begin typing, the suggestions will appear, to make things easier for you. Complete the phrase and hit enter, and your keyword phrase should be added.

If you still have trouble, please email us, and we'll take a look and see what the problem might be with your account.

Lindy
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    DaVinciArtDaVinciArt Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited June 1, 2014
    Thanks, works. Sorry for the bother...