Options

Trouble posting pictures

studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
edited June 3, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I have completely moved to the new (not so new anymore) website design. So I was attempting to embed a couple of photo's along with a post and was unable to find the share button in the upper right corner of my gallery. I found the share button below the photo I wanted to embed and followed the link to "Get a link" I keep getting the message saying I have to enable the share feature on my gallery. I've checked a couple of times now and the share feature is enabled. I checked the instructions again and it seems that they are for the old smugmug. Can someone point me in the right direction.
John at
www.studio12c.com

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2014
    Hi John,
    Is the gallery a smart gallery or are there any collected photos in it? If so, you'd need to check that the original gallery the photos are from has the share button enabled.

If you still have an issue, could you post a link to the photo in question you're looking at? You can copy the link directly from your browser's address bar when viewing the photo.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    studio12cstudio12c Registered Users Posts: 95 Big grins
    edited June 3, 2014
    Thanks I did a little exploring and was able to find the right buttons to press. Everything is just fine