Inline Editing, and lightbox / map / info changes + improvements

124»

Comments

• phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2014
    Allen wrote: »
    I used the new Chrome extension to return some of the photos in a gallery back to original ratio.

Well... i'm using Firefox, but that issue was one of the reasons why i switched from SmugMug to Collage Landscape. It does now work fine after the heroes helped me out but i really don't want to get into trouble again.
  • chrislundiechrislundie Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited June 11, 2014
    Where do we find the old view for keywording
    I do individual keywords for each video. We used to be able to ope a spreadsheet and quickly paste the keywords screen to screen then save as a batch. The new system seems to only allow saving each video's data at a time. Effectively taking me three to four more the amount of time it did before.

Am I missing something, is there a check box somewhere that allows me to use the old method?

-Chris
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,234 moderator
    edited June 11, 2014
    I do individual keywords for each video. We used to be able to ope a spreadsheet and quickly paste the keywords screen to screen then save as a batch. The new system seems to only allow saving each video's data at a time. Effectively taking me three to four more the amount of time it did before.

Am I missing something, is there a check box somewhere that allows me to use the old method?
    thenickdude created a Chrome extension that you can use. See New bulk title/caption/keyword editor extension.

--- Denise
  • brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited July 12, 2014
    moiraine wrote: »
    the problem with removing the scrollbar is that not everyone has the capability to scroll (some people still click and drag), so we shouldn't force everyone's scrollbar to be hidden by default.

However, if you want to remove the scrollbar on your site, you can apply some css to hide it for your customers. Here's a quick fix from another user if you need one, that will only show the scrollbar once the user hovers:
     .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-info {
       overflow-y: hidden !important;
     }
      .sm-lightbox-basic .sm-lightbox-info:hover {
       overflow-y: auto !important;
     }

I added this code and noticed when I hover and the caption pops up that the scroll bar appears for an instant then disappears.

If I remove the 2nd CSS line the scroll bar never shows up.

Any ideas?