Options

Thumbnails do not load

bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
edited June 23, 2014 in Bug Reporting
I have a problem in Safari where only a few photos load in an album. When I scroll down to see more photos, a loading indicator spins forever, but no new photos appear. I don’t know exactly why or when this happens, but I often see it the first time I enter my site, and on the first album I open. If I refresh the page or go to another album, the thumbnails may load correctly.

Comments

• Options
    BeaBea Registered Users Posts: 112 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2014
    Hi,

I had a look at your site www.ernstvikne.com and the thumbnails loaded just fine in Safari for me! If you have a specific gallery you're having this problem with, please send us a link to it via email: http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new and we'll be happy to look into this further!
    Bea
    SmugMug Support Hero | My website: www.beabird.net
  • Options
    bokehlover71bokehlover71 Registered Users Posts: 156 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2014
    Thanks for having a look at my site! I just experienced the same problem now again, in the Popular album. But as I said, it only happens occasionally. I hope I am the only one with this problem, and that it works fine for my visitors.

I also experience the same kind of problem when I enter Customize Site or Gallery Settings. Sometimes the content doesn’t load correctly and I have to reload the page before I try again.
  • Options
    ShinryaShinrya Registered Users Posts: 197 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2014
    I have exactly the same problem as you. I also use Safari and notice on occasion that when scrolling down the spinning indicator shows up but doesn't load the rest of the thumbnails on the page. I suppose a fix for it would be to set pagination so that thumbnails are split up into page 1, page 2 etc