Options

Request: 8x12 styrene from WHCC

rbrtrbrt Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
edited July 22, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I use WHCC as my print lab. They offer 8x12 prints mounted to styrene. However, there is no option to order that size through SmugMug. I talked to WHCC and they said it's up to SmugMug to add that option. Previous communication with SmugMug customer support (Andy) said he'd talk to management about adding it, but couldn't make any guarantees. I also added it as a feedback suggestion (click to vote please!). Is there anything else I can do to get it added as an option. It would make my life so much easier! :ear

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2014
    Hi

The way you have gone about it is your best bet. You've added your feedback on our forum, and emailed our help desk about it. As Andy said, we cannot make any guarantees. We're always looking for ways to improve, and items to add for sale in the cart. The styrene backing may be something we add in the future. Sorry that we do not have it at this point.

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.

All the best,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    rbrtrbrt Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited July 22, 2014
    Flounder wrote: »
    Hi

The way you have gone about it is your best bet. You've added your feedback on our forum, and emailed our help desk about it. As Andy said, we cannot make any guarantees. We're always looking for ways to improve, and items to add for sale in the cart. The styrene backing may be something we add in the future. Sorry that we do not have it at this point.

If you have any questions or problems, please let us know.

All the best,
    Nick
    SmugMug Support Hero

I may have not made this clear. The styrene mounting option is available for other sizes* Just not 8x12.

* 8x10, 9x12, 10x10, 10x13, 10x15, 10x20, 11x14, 11x16, 12x12, 16x12