Discover Japan On Line (Video + Stills)

IntrepidBerkeleyExplorerIntrepidBerkeleyExplorer Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
edited September 3, 2014 in Video
My film, “Castles of the Rising Sun”, explores historic <?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:country-region><st1:place>Japan</st1:place></st1:country-region>, land of exquisite castles, temples, samurai, and the Shogun. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Starring <st1:City><st1:place>Kyoto</st1:place></st1:City>’s Golden Pavilion, a pair of giant Buddhas, three castles designated Japanese National Treasures, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City> (<st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Imperial</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>Palace</st1:PlaceType></st1:place> and the <st1:place>Ginza</st1:place>), <st1:City><st1:place>Nara</st1:place></st1:City>’s spoiled deer, traditional Japanese entertainment, <st1:City><st1:place>Hiroshima</st1:place></st1:City>’s <st1:place><st1:PlaceName>Peace</st1:PlaceName> <st1:PlaceType>Park</st1:PlaceType></st1:place>, and the Floating Shrine, plus much more, including restored castles, the world’s best train system, other elements of modern <st1:country-region><st1:place>Japan</st1:place></st1:country-region>, and digital effects.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
The film can be seen on the web, if you have a high speed internet connection. This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
My Video Page is:<o:p></o:p>
http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Video.html<o:p></o:p>
The still photo gallery of Japan can be viewed with any modem at:<o:p></o:p>
http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Page27.html<o:p></o:p>
There are 40 of my other amateur travel videos on-line covering all seven continents. Visit <st1:country-region><st1:place>Italy</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1:place>England</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:country-region><st1:place>China</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:place>Antarctica</st1:place>, <st1:country-region><st1:place>Peru</st1:place></st1:country-region>, <st1:State><st1:place>Hawaii</st1:place></st1:State>, South East Asia, Russia, Mayan Pyramids, <st1:place><st1:City>American National Parks</st1:City>, <st1:country-region>Greece</st1:country-region></st1:place>, or <st1:country-region><st1:place>Turkey</st1:place></st1:country-region>; see buffalo, penguins, or polar bears.<o:p></o:p>
The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:<o:p></o:p>
http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/<o:p></o:p>
The Intrepid <st1:City><st1:place>Berkeley</st1:place></st1:City> Explorer :clap<o:p></o:p>

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,904 moderator
    edited September 3, 2014
    A seven year old video. Got anything more modern?
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • IntrepidBerkeleyExplorerIntrepidBerkeleyExplorer Registered Users Posts: 80 Big grins
    edited September 3, 2014
    ian408,

I was trying to avoid posting any travel video more than once, as instructed. "Castles of the Rising Sun" has content that would not change over a few years. I hope people enjoy watching it.

Other trips will result in brand new videos.

Dave