Sales on an Iphone, Ipad or Android

David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
edited September 10, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
So can my customers purchase from a Mobile device yet or is it Web only still? Have some folks saying to me the buy button is not showing up mobile.. At least 5 in the past month.. What is going on with this at Smugmug right now??

Thanks,

Comments

• Hero AmandaHero Amanda Registered Users Posts: 64 Big grins
    edited September 10, 2014
    Hi David,

The shopping cart should definitely be working through the mobile browsers. It won't work through the apps, but it will work through the mobile browsers. If you continue to have problems, please send us an email to help@smugmug.com so we can take a closer look.
    All The Best,
    Amanda
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    Hi David,

The shopping cart should definitely be working through the mobile browsers. It won't work through the apps, but it will work through the mobile browsers. If you continue to have problems, please send us an email to help@smugmug.com so we can take a closer look.

Will the app be able to do that soon?? I have customers asking..

Thanks
  • tomnovytomnovy Registered Users Posts: 1,101 SmugMug Employee
    Hi David,

I am very sorry, but at the momnet we do not have any details on when and if this will be added to our apps.
    SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    tomnovy wrote: »
    Hi David,

I am very sorry, but at the momnet we do not have any details on when and if this will be added to our apps.

Should have been added YEARS AGO!! Especially for the company that took pride in saying they slept in line to get the first iPhone.. I already knew the answer to the question..