jmphotocraftjmphotocraft Registered Users Posts: 2,987 Major grins
edited September 12, 2014 in Sports
Some U10 action:

5D3_2064-X2.jpg

5D3_2010-X2.jpg

5D3_1989-X2.jpg

5D3_2021-X2.jpg

5D3_2032-X2.jpg

Tough day with blazing 1pm sun, I've already lifted the shadows some. Thanks for looking!
-Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.

Comments

• Options
    AceCo55AceCo55 Registered Users Posts: 950 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2014
    Love the crispness of these.
    #1 is a ripper - all of the elements there
    #2 - you just have to love junior sport!
    Nice work
    My opinion does not necessarily make it true. What you do with my opinion is entirely up to you.
    www.acecootephotography.com
  • Options
    edited September 9, 2014
    Thanks Ace.
    -Jack

An "accurate" reproduction of a scene and a good photograph are often two different things.
  • Options
    IcebearIcebear Registered Users Posts: 4,015 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2014
    Oh, man. #2 is awesome. iloveyou.gif What a little beauty. And the tongue! Don't you just hate those lime green or electric yellow jerseys.
    John :
    Natural selection is responsible for every living thing that exists.
    D3s, D500, D5300, and way more glass than the wife knows about.
  • Options
    Icebear wrote: »
    Oh, man. #2 is awesome. iloveyou.gif What a little beauty. And the tongue! Don't you just hate those lime green or electric yellow jerseys.

Thanks! That's my baby. She's also in #1 but her face is all screwed up. Yeah these neon colors that have come roaring back into fashion are no friend to digital sensors. I never would have predicted the return of neon!
    -Jack

• Options
    kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    You can't shoot action like that with a 5DMKIII, says so [thread=249085]in this thread here[/thread]. So just knock it off. :nono

Haha, awesome shots. Super tracking at f/2.8. Bokeh and subject isolation are just gorgeous. 300 F/2.8? Color me jealous. nod.gif
  • Options
    Thanks kdog. Indeed, 300/2.8. Even though it has paid for itself and then some, now that I've retired from doing entire leagues I'm tempted to sell it and buy a 7D2 (if it ever gets here), use that with my 70-200/2.8II, and pocket a couple grand. But then I go and have a day like this and I'm in love all over again.
    -Jack

• Options
    wmstummewmstumme Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2014
    Very nice set. It's really nice when the teams have good contrasting colors in the uniforms, especially on what looked like a really nice day, weather wise.

Not sure there's much to improve in these!
    Regards

Will