Any suggestions?

120111_nude_041.jpg

Thank you for your feedback.
Photography is about what does not meet the eye
Be my guest: Alex Braverman Photography

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 25, 2014
    The setting is great. I like all the converging lines of the corner leading into the model. The horror-lighting works, I dig the big shadow. Pose I'm not wild about.
  • AlexSharkAlexShark Registered Users Posts: 198 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2014
    kdog wrote: »
    The setting is great. I like all the converging lines of the corner leading into the model. The horror-lighting works, I dig the big shadow. Pose I'm not wild about.

Thank you.

Please tell me more about the pose. My tack was that she's oblivious to it, it's not something on her mind. But maybe her face does not cooperate with the idea. What would have worked better?
  • kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited October 26, 2014
    Well, it looks like she's taking a potty break. Unfortunately, squatting poses usually do that.
  • AlexSharkAlexShark Registered Users Posts: 198 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2014
    kdog wrote: »
    Well, it looks like she's taking a potty break. Unfortunately, squatting poses usually do that.

Laughing.gif!wings.gif

I'll make use of a footstool next time. But then it will look like she's visiting DSW. No win!
  • JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited November 4, 2014
    I liked it too, except for the squat. Maybe had her right leg been straight out to her side it wouldn't have given me the same visual. lol.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • PhotoGUY123PhotoGUY123 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited November 11, 2014
    I like the contrast between the dark window and the ragged wall. I think that it would have worked better if the model had been standing and either looking out the window scared or with her hands stretched out pointing or reaching toward the window and the wall. That pose would accentuate the lines in the room and help accentuate the curves and lines of your model.