Better Favorites Thumb style needed

vrvincevrvince Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited November 17, 2014 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
When a customer or I looks at a Event Favorites gallery, or an event gallery in general, all the favorited thumbs have the heart and veil shading over them. See attached. Kind of hard to look at an overview of your favorites. Better to have a more subtle indication, allowing the thumb to be viewed normally.

Comments

• Seth SSeth S Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited November 17, 2014
    I'll pass your feedback along to the product development team. We also have a forum set up specifically for users to provide us with suggestions for improvement. Please feel free to go to the following link to add your feature request. You can also vote on the suggestions of others. http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug

Seth, SmugMug Support Hero
  • pilotdavepilotdave Registered Users Posts: 785 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2014
    vrvince wrote: »
    When a customer or I looks at a Event Favorites gallery, or an event gallery in general, all the favorited thumbs have the heart and veil shading over them. See attached. Kind of hard to look at an overview of your favorites. Better to have a more subtle indication, allowing the thumb to be viewed normally.

Here's the CSS code that you could edit:

.sm-user-ui .sm-tile-status {
    background-color: rgba(240,240,240, 0.5);
    color: rgba(0,0,0, 0.75);
    }

The background color sets the overlay (that makes it washed out). 0.5 represents the opacity. Make it more like .1 for a more subtle effect.

The color sets the color and opacity of the heart icon.

I haven't found the events feature to be really useable so I haven't edited the code to come up with a better solution, but this might be a starting point for you.

Dave