Options

Big Mike is not so big

berhimwichberhimwich Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited July 18, 2004 in The Big Picture
I know a person named Big Mike (okay, don't laugh... well, okay, laugh) and if that isn't bad enough, he wants me to photograph a somewhat overweight woman nude on a motorcycle. I will be honest, I have not seen a nude woman in years because I act civilized around women and nothing happens. But to get to the point, I don't really want to photograph this woman nude on a motorcycle. I gave Mike a big discount on some prints; but I think I'm going to have to give him my regular price if he wants this done. And I know he can't pay! $100 for the shoot, $25 for an 8.5x11, and $5 for 4x6. He treats women very poorly and I have no idea how two opposites have converged in this world. Believe me, it wasn't the swaztika on his motorcycle that got us talking, LOL!

Let's just say, Big Mike may not be so "big" after all, if you know what I mean!

Well, thanks for listening. I guess that's all I wanted to say, LOL!

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited July 18, 2004
    rolleyes1.gif Tell you what, though... I'd love to see the shot you came up with. It does sound like a subject with fascinating potential, if they're into giving the shooter some freedom. On the other hand, if he treats women poorly, gouge him!
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au